Tuesday, September 18, 2007

Went fishing.


Sooo......I've been on empty creatively lately and have taken some time off the recharge the fuel cells. I'm gonna take a couple more weeks off but I wanted to leave you with something in the meantime. I wrote this track about a week ago as sort of a low impact creative exercise to keep from getting too rusty. Enjoy and we'll be back in a few weeks.

SickOfItAll - m.0 (right click to download)


ps. There's a half-mixed new Tekgnosis track that's been sitting on the desk for awhile (okay, for a long while) and that will get completed when I plug back in. -m

2 comments:

Stacey said...

Wow, I wish I had heard this song over the weekend when I was camping in the rain on the Olympic Peninsula. It would have been the perfect soundtrack for being in that lush and green and wet landscape.

Erica Toelle said...

I love this song because it captures the feeling of "being sick of it all" perfectly. It satisfies some tension, but still leaves some behind...excellent.