Monday, April 23, 2007

Now this is a Piano

Talk about your weird coincidences. Last night I had this weird dream in which a I had this cool custom piano that included the guts of of a weighted Keyboard controller and a computer built in to it. Not so much for playing out but something to jam out on at home or for writing with without having worry about issues like tuning but also something with an infinite palette of sounds at my fingertips. Oh yeah, and of course there is the "coolness" factor. Well lo and behold I woke up and found this over at createdigitalmusic

As you'll see in the next pic it's more designed for dj/vj types but what I want to do seems like it would be a lot simpler to pull off (it probably even exists to some degree already). It get's bonus points for being white. White baby grands are the absolute coolest things in the world.
-m.0

Baby Grand Master

No comments: